Saturday, August 7, 2010

the rest of the week

last catching up past...

Tuesday nothing happened of note.

Wednesday I wanted to grab Crystal by the throat and shake her voice box right out of her so she could never ask again what batch we were on. By 7.30am she had asked about it 3 times, because she was told at the beginning of the shift we were supposed to have a short day. My manager is a fool. Doesn't he understand that by telling her something of this import that she would never stop pestering every damn person she saw about when exactly we were leaving? Fool. Literally the rest of the day she bitched about how they kept adding extra batches and the guy running didn't help by lying to her that we had way more to do than we actually did just to piss her off. And as if this was not annoying enough, it was hotter than the pit of hell and we were short employees so on the line it was just me, her and Jason. Jason rant: this fucker is the laziest shit I've ever met, he never stands up, constantly fucks up, falls asleep, doesn't talk so never warns us when shit is happening, doesn't do things my way aka the quickest way and basically just gets in my way. Asshole. Oh and we didn't have a short day. It was really satisfying to see Crystal infuriated that they lied to her.

Thursday: everything was going along in it's usual horrid with spots of joking around with Andrew and Jerry until the end of the day when I look over at the bank of windows that face our parking lot and see a pillar of black smoke. Just as I'm about to raise a cry of alarm I see five guys run over to see it, which I then followed in suit to see a garbage truck on fire next to our parking lot. It was insane, then the firemen showed up and all was well.

Friday the certo line wasn't running so I got to work with Amanda. We talked solid for 8 hours, it made my throat hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment