Tuesday, June 29, 2010

the skills i've acquired so far

1. The ability to zone out for hours at a time and feel as if no time has passed. Of course sometimes this is accomplished by shear lack of sleep like yesterday. After driving back from Mandy-mans's bachelorette party at 12:30am I only got 4 hours of sleep so the resulting work day was a fog of certo packets, heavy bins, sweaty knees and people chattering nonsensically at me.

2. Today I learned to identify how a box should look when filled with 33lbs of caramel packets after 2 solid hours of shoving said packets off a conveyor belt into a box on a scale that had to be exactly 33lbs.

3. I am now a master box maker after 8 hours of doing that today. I used up two whole rolls of tape gun tape and my arms are covered in cardboard paper cuts making me look like some kind of failed suicide victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment