Then as we were going to leave we found that there were no hairnets to be found so we went up to the 5th floor because there is a bin there too since you aren't supposed to be on that floor without one. Well that bin was empty too so we went back to scour the locker room for a box of them or something and ask the older women, who were just as clueless. Eventually me and Amanda ended up standing outside the 5th floor not knowing what to do because the office with the supply closet is on that floor but we needed them so we just bolted to the office hoping that no one would yell at us. I know at this point in my most riveting story you are dieing to know the outcome, well we got the hairnets you may now relax and breath a sigh of relief.
During my day of 8 hours of box making/filling boxes with caramel packets I was working with an older spanish man named Conrad (yes that really is his name) who has such a thick accent and it was so loud that I couldn't make out what he was saying most of the time and ended up just nodding and smiling most of the time. I think I may have agreed that Stevens Point is right next to Greenbay (he was asking me where I go to school and I think he got it confused with me mentioning that I'd been in the Greenbay area during the weekend..)
No comments:
Post a Comment