-hours upon hours of laughing with Amanda my ginger work friend who is amazing and freakishly like me, which we think has resulted in the two college intern boys we work with to think we are beyond weird
-one of the aforementioned college boys is named Colin and every time anyone says his name I want to say it like they do on Spaced aka in a british accent and yelling it repeatedly but I have so far restrained myself as mentioned in the previous point-everyone thinks I/me and Amanda are strange
-CA Chris from Hansen hall appeared on my floor in a lab coat and took the bars for testing b/c he apparently works there (as confirmed on facebook) and I spent the 5ish minutes he was there trying to decide if it was really him (what with the white hair nets and long white coat it's hard to identify people) and if it was should I say hi or what if it wasn't then I would even crazier so I opted to go into denial (shocking) and didn't make eye contact
-Leslie my crazy ass line supervisor from last year with the tongue ring who hits on all of the men that work there walked by Boro (the crazy awesome eastern european guy who once told me that he used to smuggle jeans and cigarettes into Russia to sell on the black market) and rubbed his stomach-sickmutt
-I scrapped chocolate off of the machine for an hour
-oh and how could I almost forget-when I walked in yesterday groggy-eyed but happy b/c I was working with Amanda, who do I see but Rebecca aka the DEVIL. This is the girl that last summer I had to work with for 3 weeks straight and after the first week of trying to be nice to her I gave up b/c she is just too damn crazy. She asked me questions out of the blue like: what is your favorite color? have you ever had any pets? people say that going to college makes you discover like who you are-do you think that? and so on. Also she told a story once about how she dated a guy who went to the bathroom outside. yeah.
-So not only was walking in and seeing her horrifying enough (I told them last year not to hire her back), but then the girl who had been working third shift with her (she worked last summer so I kind of know her) stopped by on her way out to tell me that Rebecca said she hates me and that I'm really mean to her. Ha! Then today when both of the them were leaving Rebecca came by and I can't even describe what happened, I'll just give a verbatim explanation:
Rebecca to me "So how was the house?.....Like you had one this year right, at school?
Me in confusion ".....oh right, ummmmm it was great........?
Rebecca "how many people were you living with?"
Me "um 3"
Rebecca "yeah I'm getting a house next year in Milwaukee with 6 people so that will be 7 with me"
Me "wow that's a lot"
Reb "yeah I'm really excited. ok have a good day"
and that is how I will leave you-laughing awkwardly.
No comments:
Post a Comment