But being me, there are some awkward moments buried beneath this layer of joy:
1. The bars were being sent to us with open wrapping but Leslie (who runs the line, see previous posts) wasn't anywhere be found and no one else knows how to fix it so one of the guys paged somebody and then the phone rang and I had to get it. Well it was Jaime aka the 1st shift supervisor who is kinda scary but I'm pretty sure he likes me b/c I can work the awful Certo line, which added to my general phobia of answering the phone made me really nervous. He wanted to know what was going on and before I could explain it looked like someone else was fixing it so I said we were alright and then he wanted to know where Leslie was and I had no idea so I said in the bathroom and then he hung up. Then Leslie walked back onto the line with this lovely quote "It's getting so that you can't even take a shit around here!" so at least I wasn't lieing when I guessed that she was in the bathroom (you see working in a factory makes people crazy with boredom so it's understood that you let each other wander around sometimes and take a bit longer on break and take really long bathroom breaks and the like).
2. actually that's the only one I can think of at the moment. See this line is just lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment